- £25,714 - £41,604
Phase Leader job summary
Monkwick Junior School
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale £25,714 - £41,604 (Point M1–U3)
With a TLR 2b
Start Date: 1st April 2022
Monkwick Junior School is seeking to appoint two phase leaders (lower and upper key stage 2) to work closely with the leadership team in order to provide the best education possible for our children.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Report any safeguarding concerns in the workplace to the appropriate person.
• To ensure that all policies implemented by the school are actively upheld and promoted at all times.
• Motivate, challenge and inspire colleagues to provide good quality education.
• Encourage a sense of purpose, fostering a collaborative and co-operative team approach.
• Provide an excellent role model for pupils and for staff, through classroom practice and professional behaviour that sets a high standard for others
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• A passion for school improvement
• Ambition to work towards senior leadership
• Ability to coach, support and develop others
• Enthusiasm for improving outcomes for children
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Monkwick Junior School?
We can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• A welcoming school community
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
This is an exciting and new post within our school, so the successful candidates will be able to work with us to shape and develop these roles.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com .
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CV’s and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 1st February 2022.
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Interview date: Monday 7th February 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.