- Job role
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £25,714 - £41604 FTE
- Actual salary
- Depends upon experience
We are looking for outstanding teacher to join us in our Pre-School from January 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity for a very special individual, suitably qualified, skilled at pedagogy, able to work together and committed to doing the right thing to ensure the children within Windwhistle Primary School receive an extraordinary educational experience, with the full support and dedication of the school and trust communities to underpin this.
If this is you, then we would love to hear from you whether you are simply ready for a change or embarking on your teaching career as an NQT.
The role will include:
• leading a team of practitioners to provide quality care and education, including supporting professional development
• planning and providing teaching and learning which enables children to progress
• supporting and promoting children’s early education and development
• making accurate and productive use of assessment
• providing effective care for young children at differing developmental stages
• developing effective and informed practice in partnership with the team, families and external professionals
• maintaining records of children’s learning and progress
• preparing the children for starting school
• organising resources and the learning environment
Further details of along with an application pack are available to download from www.extendlearning.org
Visits are welcome and should be arranged with the school office on 01934 629145. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com by Midday on Friday 29 October 2021. Applications received after the closing date will be disregarded.
Interviews will be held on 8 November 2021
At ELAN and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references
Applying for the job
Download and complete the attached application formMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.