- KS1, KS2
Primary Music Teacher - Key Stage One or Key Stage Two job summary
Lacey Green Primary Academy is a vibrant and welcoming two form entry Academy. The Principal and Governors wish to appoint an experienced, creative, well-motivated, committed and enthusiastic Music Teacher.
The ability to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and to consistently teach inspirational lessons is essential.
The post is for 2 days a week (Wednesday / Thursday) to teach music across Key Stage One and Two.
The post-holder will be responsible for:
• To plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons using a variety of approaches, to continually enhance teaching and learning.
• To monitor student progress, keeping student records that include assessment outcomes and targets set at regular intervals in line with Academy policy, to enable all students to achieve their full potential.
• Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people
Our staff are innovative, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a professional and dedicated teachers to help us provide high quality music across the school.
We have high expectations of children’s work and behaviour and are committed in maintaining high standards and continual improvement in all aspects of school life. Candidates must have good behaviour management skills and an ability to make your teaching creative and rigorous to meet the needs of our children.
The school promotes a broad and balanced curriculum with opportunities for children to extend their experiences through stimulating and interesting activities, during the school day and after school clubs.
We welcome applications from individuals, who care about people and are able to form strong relationships. They will motivate and inspire others to strive for the best. We are looking for someone who is:
▪ An outstanding teacher
▪ Committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential
▪ Able to create a culture and ethos where all students can achieve success and become engaged in their own learning
▪ An excellent communicator and demonstrates openness and honesty
▪ An excellent team player who enjoys working collaboratively
▪ Able to inspire and motivate children and staff
▪ Highly skilled in managing personal interactions
▪ Resilient under pressure
In return for dedication, we can offer:
▪ Child focused team and environment,
▪ Incredible community of children, parents and carers who deserve only the best,
▪ Balanced approach to wellbeing and workload,
▪ Commitment to quality CPD, development and opportunities due to further school growth.
“Our school community places the highest priority on keeping our children safe. Applicants for all posts will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The holder of this post will be required to work with children under the age of 18 in a position of trust, and is therefore, exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check. “
Interviews will be held on: Week commencing 18th July 2022
Applying for the job
Please see the school website for further details:
Download an application form - 223 KB
About Lacey Green Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 425 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Lacey Green Primary Academy is a large primary Academy, in Wilmslow, Cheshire. We have two classes per year group from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
We are committed to developing all children academically, emotionally and socially. Our expectations are high, both in work and behaviour. Our staff are hard- working and dedicated professionals, who work as a close team to do their best for every child in their care.
Arranging a visit to Lacey Green Primary Academy
A school visit will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.