Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M1 - M6 (Currently £25,714 - £36,961)
Commencing in September 2021, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic class teacher to join our friendly, dedicated team and impart their knowledge, personality and passion for teaching upon our wonderful children.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
• Excellent classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour
• The ability to create an innovative and inspiring learning environment in which children are happy, engaged and challenged to thrive
• A strong understanding of children’s learning and developmental needs
• A commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils
• The ability to accelerate the learning of pupils through high quality teaching and learning activities
• Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and the ability to use them effectively in the classroom
• A commitment to team-building and partnership within the whole school community
In return, St John Fisher School can offer you:
• Welcoming, enthusiastic and well behaved children who love their school and enjoy learning
• Dedicated, friendly and supportive staff
• A caring, inclusive, Catholic ethos
• Support for your professional development and well-being
• A close working partnership between the Church, parents and the local community
• Active governors who are committed to their roles as strategic leaders
The closing date for this vacancy is 5:00pm on Friday 18th June.
Interviews will take place on Friday 25th June.
If you have not been contacted by the school by 5:00pm on Monday 21st June, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
St John Fisher Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to uphold this commitment.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Applying for the job
Prior to completing the CES Application form, please ensure you read the 'Notes to Applicants' document.
Please submit completed application forms to: email@example.com
To arrange an informal discussion with the Headteacher, prospective candidates should contact the school by way of telephone or email.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
238 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Littlemore
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, part of The Pope Francis Multi Academy Company (PFMAC), is a culturally inclusive school located in the parishes of Sacred Heart and Blessed Dominic Barberi, Oxford. The school caters for 252 children, 3-11 years old, and provides children with an education inspired guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ. We aim to continually strengthen the vital partnership between home and school and in doing so recognise and value parents as the first educators of their children.
Arranging a visit to St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Littlemore
Visits to the school are welcomed: please contact the school by way of telephone or email in order to arrange an appointment.