Qualified Teachers (must hold QTS)
Linwood School, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 1AJ
This job expired on 18 May 2022
Expected start date
1 September 2022
18 May 2022 at 11:59pm
18 March 2022
About Linwood School
- School type
- Special school, ages 2 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 369 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Linwood School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01202 636811
- A supportive staff community committed to achieving excellence.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
- The opportunity to play a full part in a dynamic, thriving and diverse school.
We are looking for staff who
- Are passionate about teaching and learning.
- Are resilient and welcome challenge.
- Are able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils.
- Are well organised and keen to further develop their skills.
- Have a sound understanding of pedagogy and creative approach to teaching and learning.
In addition to the benefits provided by BCP Council, Linwood School also provides:
- An Employee Assistance Programme to support staff wellbeing including free counselling sessions.
- Easy to access Eyecare Scheme.
- Paid after-school training sessions to support staff development.
- Career development.
- Long Service Awards.
Linwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be required to have an enhanced DBS check as well as an overseas criminal records check, if worked or lived outside the UK within the past 10 years. Offers of employment are also subject to satisfactory references, health and right to work checks.
All Linwood School staff are expected to adhere to our policies and procedures in respect of safeguarding and child protection, including Keeping Children Safe in Education and Guidance for adults working with children and young people in an education setting.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th May 2022
Interview date: Thursday 26th May 2022
Arranging a visit to Linwood School
Due to the current health crisis, we regret we will be unable to invite prospective candidates to tour the school as we would normally do. If you are appointed to the role, other arrangements will be made.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed