- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £25,714 to £36,961
Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
Do you enjoy working with children in Reception? Are you an outstanding practitioner? If so we are looking for an inspirational reception teacher to join our team.
At St Margaret’s Primary Academy, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, positive and nurturing learning environment for the children from the local community and surrounding area. We have a committed & dedicated team of teachers & support staff who work tirelessly to extend the children's learning opportunities, our aim is to inspire our children to believe in themselves and what they may achieve in the future; Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our friendly reception team and make a real difference to children’s lives.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
So if you are:
• A person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
• An individual who is committed to and passionate about high quality teaching.
• Ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be.
• Able to remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
• Ready to share expertise and drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
• The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
• The chance to work with a fantastic team in a two form entry school.
• An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
• A research-led school who works tirelessly to develop pedagogy.
• A tenacious and courageous newly appointed Senior Leadership Team who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
• Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils
• Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
• The opportunity to make a REAL difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Margaret's Primary Academy
Thank you for your interest in this role at St Margaret's Primary Academy.
It's not been an easy year has it? With the worry of Covid-19 and all the challenges the year has brought with it. We understand that it has been an uncertain time. Not least for our staff, pupils and parents.
As a result, we are more determined than ever to offer our team and our children the support they need and deserve.
If you've done your research, you'll know that I was newly appointed to the role of Headteacher in September 2020. I can honestly say that we have the most welcoming, caring and collaborative team, who I know would make any new colleague feel right at home straight away.
I believe in the wellbeing of all staff members, having been a full-time class teacher only recently - I understand and can still vividly remember the pressures of the classroom. We aim to work smarter, not harder, to lead with empathy and most of all create an environment of personal and professional growth for all the people committed to making St Margaret's outstanding.
This is an opportunity to join a school, shaped in a different way. Yes, we are working to improve outcomes, environment and standards to secure a 'Good' but we don't do it for Ofsted. We do it because we are proud practitioners, who are respected, highly skilled and upskilled throughout the year. Because we are committed to giving our children the best life chances possible. And because we're St Margaret's - we remember why we do this every day and we are not afraid to break down barriers and think outside the box!
We are delighted that you are considering joining the team. If you are passionate, ready to learn, have high expectations and integrity. If you believe in working together and aren't afraid of having audacious goals then we're the school for you. (If you have a great sense of humour then that will definitely help too!)
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our school.