Magdalen College School, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 6FB
This job expired on 18 October 2021
Expected start date
1 January 2022
18 October 2021 at 4:00pm
11 October 2021
We are seeking a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher. The successful candidate will be able to teach Music at key stages 3, 4 & 5, and will work with the Head of Faculty to lead the faculty.
This post provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher to contribute to the leadership of the faculty and to prepare for career progression in the future.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with outstanding practitioners to achieve amongst the best results in the country
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
- A well-resourced faculty with excellent facilities
- Enthusiastic and hard-working students
- A programme of professional learning to support your career development.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Magdalen College School is a new-style converter academy, serving the 11-19 age range in the Brackley area. In the most recent OfSTED inspection the school was judged to good with a number of areas of outstanding practice. We have seen significant improvements in exam results and continue to drive towards our aim of becoming an outstanding school.
Arranging a visit to Magdalen College School
Please ring our number. We may be able to arrange a visit.