Teacher, Leadership, SEN specialist
We are seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic SENCO and Pastoral Lead to join the leadership team at our wonderful school. This is a non-class based position but involves working with individual and small groups of pupils throughout the school.
• recognise each child as an individual,
• are committed to the development and well-being of the whole child,
• appreciate that some children may have barriers to learning that need to be understood and negotiated positively;
• can inspire children with a love of learning,
• secure the highest academic standards possible given children’s different starting points,
• take responsibility for your own professional learning and development,
• are a team player who is flexible, adaptable and takes the initiative,
then you are the person we are looking for.
In return, we can offer:
• a friendly atmosphere and well-resourced working environment,
• well behaved, motivated children, who are eager to learn and thrive on challenge,
• supportive colleagues, mentors, parents and governors.
Applying for the job
Application forms are available on the Essex Schools Jobs website More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
258 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Danbury Park Community Primary School
Opened in 1974 Danbury Park School is set in an enviable position on the edge of the 80 acre Danbury Country Park, providing it with a wonderful backdrop of rolling parkland and much interesting flora and fauna. Our pupils are well-motivated, very well behaved and talented children from very supportive homes. There is a real sense of school and home working together, which is picked up very clearly by the children.
The school has gained a fine reputation in the past years for academic, sporting and musical excellence.
Arranging a visit to Danbury Park Community Primary School
Please phone the school office on 01245 224994