Teacher, SEN specialist
Fixed term (1 year)
Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School
This is a unique opportunity to join our established team of staff.
We are looking to appoint a part time Early Years teacher for September 2021 to support a small group of aged SEND children in close partnership with two existing reception classes. We are looking for a candidate who:
• Has knowledge and experience of teaching SEND children
• Is passionate about improving outcomes for all children
• Is keen to create bespoke learning plans for a few specific children
• Is an excellent and committed teacher who has the drive and desire to improve the quality of education and can deliver an exciting curriculum
• Can demonstrate high standards and expectations in all aspects of school life
• Is keen to develop and share their own knowledge and expertise
• Is able to communicate effectively to all members of the school team and with external agengies
• Is able to support varying needs dynamically
• Is passionate about quality first teaching
• Is keen to progress their career in this area of SEND provision
We can offer:
• A team approach to planning and provision with experienced teachers
• Support from the school SENCO
• Supportive, enthusiastic, dedicated and talented staff
• Friendly and supportive parents and Governors
The post is for 50% contact plus additional PPA time with working days Monday-Friday. The post is initially a temporary contract for one year.
Pay range: Negiotable
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.