Speech and Language Assistant and Midday Supervisor
Powell Corderoy Primary School, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3DF
This job expired on 31 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
2 January 2023
31 October 2022 at 11:59pm
4 October 2022
About Powell Corderoy Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 191 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01306 883373
Our one-form entry primary school is set on a picturesque site in the Surrey Hills, with extensive grounds.
We offer a friendly, inclusive and supportive staff team, and lovely children who are keen to learn.
There are ample opportunities for professional development, and to learn from experienced colleagues who will support you in this role.
Please complete the application form and return by email. Tel: 01306 883373 for further information.
Powell Corderoy Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow Safer Recruitment guidelines for all staff appointments. An enhanced DBS vetting check is required for all staff prior to the start of employment.
In line with guidance from Keeping Children Safe in Education (2022 updates), please be advised we carry out an online search as part of our due diligence on all shortlisted candidates. The purpose of this search is to help identify any incidents or issues that have happened, and are publicly available online, which might need to be explored with the applicant at interview.
Please note the following points when selecting your referees:
1) References must cover the last three years' employment.
2) We require at least two employer references - one of which is your most recent employer.
3) If you are not currently working with children, but have done so in the past, a reference should be obtained from the last employer for whom you were employed in work with children or vulnerable adults.
4) If you have not worked in a paid capacity previously (e.g. you are a school or college leaver or placement student) referees should be from your latest or current educational establishment, or any voluntary work.
5) References will not be accepted from relatives.
Your application form and the personal details provided by you will be processed by eTeach and by the school for recruitment purposes only, and retained as follows: For unsuccessful candidate, they are kept 6-12 months, in line with discrimination legislation. For successful candidates, they are placed in personnel file and kept for 6 years after the termination of your employment, to enable us to provide accurate references for ongoing employment. The information provided in your application form will not be shared with third parties.
Arranging a visit to Powell Corderoy Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey