- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Term time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (August 2022)
- MPS 1 - MPS 6 £25,714 - £36,961
Caythorpe Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and passionate experienced class teacher who is keen to grow their leadership skills in a great school.
The role is negotiable regarding key stage. Our current class structure is in mixed age classes in each key stage. The successful candidate will support the Headteacher as part of the leadership team, working together to support robust strategic school improvement.
The right candidate will have the passion and knowledge to drive standards forward and understand the unique challenges and barriers of working in a small school setting.
We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
We aim for all our staff to be fulfilled and enabled to achieve their ambitions both in the school and through the wider opportunities offered by working in such a strong Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An enthusiastic and energetic outstanding practitioner
• Proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
• Innovative and inspirational – able to share a vision and bring others along;
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork;
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children to achieve and succeed;
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community;
• Keen to progress within their Teaching or Leadership roles
• Able to prioritise the importance of parents involvement in the learning process
In return, we will offer you:
• The opportunity to help shape our future
• A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A stunning environment, excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to support professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
TLR 2 £2,873
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 105 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Caythorpe Primary School
Caythorpe Primary School is a thriving village school where we pride ourselves on creating a safe, inclusive and nurturing family, broadening interests and allowing personalities to flourish and achieve.
At Caythorpe our vision is that our school is a happy place where children are individuals, cared for within a supportive, secure and creative environment. We endeavour to promote positive relationships where both staff and children can inspire each other to achieve their full potential.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire
Arranging a visit to Caythorpe Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed. Appointments to visit the school can be booked by contacting email@example.com