Teacher - KS2
Brookburn Community School, Manchester, M21 8EH
This job expired on 24 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
24 June 2022 at 11:59pm
14 June 2022
About Brookburn Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 452 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Brookburn Community School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 0161 881 8880
Brookburn Primary school is part of a Multi Academy Trust, LINK Learning Trust with two schools, Brookburn Community School and Barlow Hall Primary.
As part of the LINK Learning Trust, we can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• A strong team of dedicated staff to work alongside.
• A supportive working environment committed to school improvement.
• Highly motivated and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
• A culturally rich and diverse community with supportive and engaged parents.
• A warm and pleasant school environment with excellent outdoor space and grounds.
• A school with a strong track record for excellent attainment.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Arranging a visit to Brookburn Community School
Visits from prospective candidates are most welcome. Please contact our school office on 0161 881 8880 to arrange a suitable date and time.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester