At West Somerset College we aim to provide a rich and varied education for all of our students. We believe that ensuring students realise their full potential depends upon a continuous drive for excellence by our staff.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher with the ability to teach Maths up to A’ level.
You will need to be either an outstanding classroom practitioner already, or an ECT that can demonstrate the potential to become outstanding quickly, with a commitment to continuous professional development.
You need to have the ability to inspire and develop both staff and students in order to raise standards and maximise potential.
What we offer:
- Employee Rewards scheme – High Street discounts, Staff Wellbeing centre
- Discounted Gym Membership
- A Trust wide leadership competencies framework
- A professional leadership development coach
- A Trust wide staff wellbeing policy
- Personalised professional development supported by an exceptional team within the Academy and driven through The Continual Professional Growth Policy which replaces appraisal and pay progression
We care about our staff and provide a number of benefits in addition to salary including a positive and supportive working environment, employer pension contribution of at least 23%, generous annual leave entitlement for all-year round staff, on-site gyms, free parking, access to a retail discounts platform and Employee Assistance Programme. Helping you achieve a good work life balance is important to us. Lots of our colleagues work flexibly including part time hours and/or job shares and we are happy to discuss these opportunities with you.
West Somerset College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. Our mission is that all children achieve. A criminal disclosure check will be requested for any applicant who is offered a position.
This job post has expired.