- £25,714 - £41,604 dependent on Teacher's Spine Point
Teacher of RE job summary
Governors are seeking to appoint a teacher of RE, the successful candidate would need to be able to teach RE across Key Stages 3 and 4. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for a talented teacher to develop their skills.
Applying for the job
Governors are seeking to appoint a teacher of RE, the successful candidate would need to be able to teach RE across Key Stages 3 and 4. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for a talented teacher to develop their skills. Further details of the post are outlined in this information pack. The post is a permanent full time position from September 1st 2022.
St. Mary’s is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful school with:
• A caring ethos and high standards.
• An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection Report (March 2017) and “Good” Ofsted Report (March 2017) which stated: “This school continues to be good… …St. Mary’s lives up to its aim to be a ‘caring faith community’ and this ethos pervades the school.”
• An outstanding induction programme, friendly staff, high quality professional cover supervisors, ICT technicians and admin support and a strong family ethos which make St. Mary’s a great place to work.
• State of the art facilities housed in our £22.5 million pound refurbished campus.
We would be delighted to receive your application.
The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum, Immigration and Medical Clearance.
For further information about this post and an application form please visit the Academy’ website job vacancies section at: www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk
The closing date for applications is: Friday 20th May 2022 at midday.
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Applications should be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an application form - 64.5 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mary's Catholic Academy
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1225 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
St Mary's is a highly regarded oversubscribed Catholic Academy in Blackpool in the Diocese of Lancaster.
The school is very much a Catholic family where everyone works together to support and challenge one another to be the best they can be.
Our Catholic Ethos, founded on the hallmarks of:
Catholic Caring Community Challenge
is key to our success. Students and staff are all encouraged, as our mission statement states, to grow in wisdom, understanding, self-esteem and closeness to God. Many of our staff and students are Catholic or Christian, we are joined by a number of staff and students who aren’t, anyone is welcome to come and be part of our family as long as they are willing to support and contribute to the ethos and success of the Academy.