7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible, pending pre-employment checks *
30 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
14 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - Part time - 18 hours per week – Monday – Friday 08.45-12.05
Full-time equivalent salary
- TPA 4 / Pay scale 2-7 / £23,628 - £25,629 pa FTE (OLW)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our experienced Head teacher and her supportive senior leadership team are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to join our team. We are looking for a part time teaching assistant for KS1 including 1:1 support with an EHCP child.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a good or outstanding classroom TA practitioner
- Continuous improvement of teaching and learning under the supervision of the Class teacher and SENDco.
- Maintaining and raising standards under the supervision of the Class teacher and SENDco.
- Tracking performance of specified groups of pupils
- Leading by example to motivate and work with others
What the school offers its staff
What we offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- High quality development programme with induction programmes for all new staff.
- Excellent CPD opportunities,
- Annual conferences with keynote speakers.
- Access to professional coaching.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Termly forums to increase collaboration and reduce workload.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling.
- Access to discounted wrap around childcare for staff.
- Free academy-wide social events throughout the year.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 90.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Downe Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 100 pupils
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Downe Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01689 853916
Downe Primary School is a small village school with a warm, family feel. We place great emphasis on positive and secure relationships built upon trust, respect and clear communication. This extends to every member of the school community, providing a supportive learning environment where everyone is valued and included, championed and challenged. Children develop the personal skills required for a happy and fulfilled life alongside the knowledge and skills required for the next stage of their education. Downe Primary School is part of The Pioneer Academy Trust which is an academy trust with schools across London and the South East. At The Pioneer Academy, we put children first, pioneering excellence and championing each and every child. All our schools, ranging from small infant schools to large primary schools, work collaboratively, sharing resources and expertise. Find out more at: Downe Primary School and www.thepioneeracademy.co.uk
Similar jobs nearby
Dunton Green Primary School
London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2UR
Harris Primary Academy Mayflower
Mayflower Road, Chafford Hundred, Essex, RM16 6SA
Teaching Assistant 15 - 30 hours per week
Earlswood Infant and Nursery School
St John's Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 6DZ
Teaching Assistant - 3 days (Mon-Wed)
Oasis Academy Pinewood
Thistledene Avenue, Romford, Essex, RM5 2TX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway