Bishop Justus is
seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teaching Assistant.
We are driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of background
and a desire for all students to experience an exceptional education. We are open to applications from all who have
relevant experience, ideally holding a similar role.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a flexible
- Be an excellent Teaching
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and open to innovation;
- Possess effective communication skills and be emotionally intelligent;
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in
- Be committed to continuing professional learning.
- Sound literacy
and numeracy skills;
- Good time
management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Possess a
friendly and helpful demeanour;
- Has passion and
motivation within their role and
- integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
In return, we
- A happy community committed to the professional
development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place
inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement
to the students’ life chances;
- A school in which the students are enthusiastic,
engaging and thoughtful.
We would be
pleased to welcome you for an informal visit prior to application.
Bishop Justus is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.