- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
32.5 hours a week. Monday - Friday 8:15 - 3:30
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Spring and summer term 2022)
- £10:45 per hour
We require a Teaching Assistant to start spring term 2022
Pay Scale will be NJC point 2, £10.45 per hour
Hours will be 32.5 per week
Times will be between 8:15 – 3:30 Monday – Friday
We wish to appoint a dedicated, hard-working and motivated teaching assistant. The contract will be term time only, fixed for 2 terms, ending 31.8.2022 in the first instance.
You will be a valuable member of the team working with the class teacher to support the children. The successful applicant will need enthusiasm, patience, caring and understanding.
Experience working with children and a willingness to work in all year groups of the Federation is required.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange. Application packs are available on the website - www.kingshedgesprimary.org.uk or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings Hedges Education Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care.
All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for a position or to support us please take full consideration of the following points.
• All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the Head teacher to discuss further if you wish.
• You will be provided with an induction process and you are expected to engage with this monitored process.
• We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
• Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be explained during your induction and on a regular basis;
• Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
• Kings Hedges complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we will seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary.
• Application forms must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment.
• Please ensure you state full details of your qualifications
• References may be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process.
Closing date – Wednesday 8th December 2021 9:00am
Interview date – TBC
Applying for the job
Application packs are available on the website - www.kingshedgesprimary.org.uk or you can email email@example.comMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.