- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
32.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1 Year initially)
- Grade 2 £13,279 per year (actual)
The Governors of our school are seeking to appoint a Level 1 Grade 2 Teaching Assistant to join our ambitious team of staff.
Applications are welcomed from motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic candidates who can enhance the provision in our school. We are proud of the quality of education and pastoral care in our school and are looking to appoint a person who will help us to continue the development of this.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent Teaching Assistant
• Committed to raising standards through inspiring teaching across the curriculum
• Can work collaboratively as part of a successful team
• Is flexible and committed and has the desire to play a full role in the life of our school.
We can offer you:
• Happy, hard-working pupils with excellent attitudes to their learning
• A group of talented colleagues who work in a supportive environment
• Relevant further professional development opportunities
• Supportive parents and governors
• First class facilities and resources
Visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Anne Marris, Business Manager on 01652 655711 to arrange a suitable date and time.
Broughton Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy.
If you are invited for an interview you will be contacted by the school.
If you do not receive a response from school within 1 week of the closing date then you have not been successful on this occasion.
For feedback on your application, please contact the school directly.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosed from the Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure procedures.
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 17th November 2021
Applying for the job
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs. You must complete the application form via the 'Apply' button.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.