- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 3.30pm
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade 4, SCP 7-12 (£20092-£22183)
- Actual salary
- £13236 - £14614
Carfield Primary School are actively recruiting for a Teaching Assistant Level 3 to start as soon as possible.
The succesful candidate will need:
• To be ambitious, inspiring and passionate about pupils’ learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
• To have excellent subject knowledge and knowledge
• To have experience working with children.
• To have excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
• To be able to build quick relationships with pupils and colleagues
• To be committed to raising standards throughout the school
We can offer:
• A friendly, hardworking, supportive and dedicated team of governors, teachers and support staff
• Well behaved, respectful and happy children who are eager to learn
• A shared commitment to provide the best possible education and life experiences for the children in our care
• Continued professional development
Please return your completed application form to the Schools Business Manager Liz Smith by email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.
Applying for the job
Please return your application form to Liz Smith at the school.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 577 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Carfield Primary School
Carfield Primary School is a large, friendly school situated in the Meersbrook area of Sheffield. We have a strong ethos, close links with our local community and enjoy a mutually supportive relationship with parents. We are a caring, happy school where children are valued as individuals and provided with suitable challenge to enable them all to achieve. We can offer you children who are eager to learn and full of enthusiasm as well as a dedicated and welcoming team of staff, parents and governors.
Arranging a visit to Carfield Primary School
Please contact Liz Smith at the school to arrange a visit.