- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
Full-time, term-time only
- Contract type
- £23,250 - £24,503 - Grade 8, Pay Point 12 - 14
Stubbin Wood School & Nursery is a Special School, providing education for pupils aged 2-19. We are delighted to be a member of T.E.A.M. Education Trust a multi academy group striving for the best pupil outcomes where the pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
The post is full time, the right person will be:
• An outstanding practitioner who can work alongside our staff and add to the Curriculum.
• An inspirational person for our pupils.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement for learning and self-development
• Have the ability to create high quality learning opportunities for all children regardless of needs, background or starting points.
• A team player.
Applications are welcome from those qualified to at least NVQ Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification and previous experience.
Please take a look at our school by visiting www.stubbinwood.derbyshire.sch.uk to learn more about our incredible school.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed (with social distancing guidelines adhered to). Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 01623 742795.
We can offer:
- A rewarding job in a fulfilling role working in our calm, friendly and welcoming school.
- Support from a dedicated Senior Leadership Team.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A chance to work within a supportive professional team of staff, Governors and parents where ‘together everyone achieves more’ to place our pupils learning and happiness at the heart of everything we do.
Provisional interview date: Week commencing 24 January 2022.
Please read the Person Specification and Job Description and, if you have the skills that we’re looking for we will be delighted to hear from you. Please send your application using the Trust’s application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.