Outwood Academy Brumby seeks applications from outstanding leaders with the drive, high expectations and commitment to sustain educational excellence. The successful candidate will bring highly effective leadership capacity to our senior leadership team working closely with the head of school to ensure our academy sustains its high expectations and continues to provide a high quality of education in a culture of inclusion and consistency that puts students first.
The role of Vice Principal provides high strategic and operational leadership. You will have the tenacity and integrity to uphold the positive culture and ethos in our academy and deliver outstanding performance. Our Vice Principal must be a highly visible and credible leader with the ability to communicate a vision that inspires, motivates and enthuses staff, children and the community as a whole.
Applications are welcomed from leaders seeking their first Vice Principal role or from experienced Vice Principals looking for a new challenge. You must have high expectations for all, be an outstanding teacher and leader and be committed to supporting every student.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust supports colleagues by funding an extensive range of accredited training courses and apprenticeship opportunities up to Masters level. We also offer:
- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload
- Comprehensive induction and training process
This vacancy is being managed by our Recruitment Partner at Hays.
If you wish to apply for this post or are interested in discussing further, please contact our Recruitment Partner at Hays by using the expression if interest link which can be found below.
For a confidential discussion about the role, to arrange a visit or to make an application, please contact Chris Gartner at Hays Leadership Appointments.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made in accordance with safer recruitment practices and the statutory guidance in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Online checks will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates, and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and checks regarding suitability to work with children.
This job post has expired.