Are you a great Teacher? Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive education and raising standards? If so we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a Teacher to join our caring and supportive school community. We want someone who will help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children. We have wonderful community of children, parents and staff.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be the best
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
Jennett’s Park CE Primary School is a wonderful caring and supportive school within a distinctive Christian ethos. We highly recommend visiting our school as once you visit you will love it as much as we do. We pride ourselves that our children live by our Rainbow Promise and love and respect each other and all the staff.
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing approach
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
Would you like to be part of our team?
We warmly welcome you to visit our websitehttps://www.jennetts.bonitas.org.uk/headteachers-office/welcome/school-tourContact us if you wish to come and have a look around or have any further details.
The Bonitas Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young students and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
Employment is with Bonitas Trust and not Bracknell Forest Council. The trust is very popular and for most posts a large number of applications are received - it is therefore not possible to notify all applicants of the outcome. Please accept that if you have not heard within two weeks of the closing date then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful - in which case we offer our best wishes for the future.
This job post has expired.