- Fixed term (12)
Annual or full time equivalent salary
- M2– M6, £27,600 - £36,961 pro rata per annum
- Actual salary £16,560- £22,177 per annum dependent on experience.
Year 2 Class Teacher job summary
Year 2 Part time Class Teacher Vacancy
Pickwick Academy Trust would like to recruit a part-time (0.6 FTE) Class Teacher on a fixed-term contract, based at Aloeric Primary School.
Hours: to be worked every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
The fixed-term contract will start on the 1st September 2022 and will end on the 31st August 2023.
Salary: M2– M6, £27,600 - £36,961 pro rata per annum (actual salary £16,560- £22,177 per annum) dependent on experience.
Aloeric Primary School would like to appoint an enthusiastic and high quality teacher with vision and creativity, who enjoys working within a dynamic and committed staff. We believe that children only get one chance to experience childhood, and that they have an absolute right to the highest quality of education.
We are seeking applicants who are:
• Confident teachers who demonstrate high expectations of both pupil achievement and behaviour for all
• Experience in teaching Key stage 1
• Energetic, warm and caring
• Passionate about learning and demonstrate a desire to research and find out more in order to improve their own practice
• Can work creatively using our outstanding curriculum as a starting point
• Flexible, with a strong commitment to teamwork
• Have great organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen to share and develop professionally as an outstanding, skilled teacher who demonstrates a potential for future leadership
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further information.
The selection process will include a lesson visit and a formal interview.
Interested candidates are required to complete and return an application form by 12.00pm on Monday 27th June 2022.
Interviews will be conducted on Monday 4th July 2022.
Please download an application form and information pack from our website www.aloeric.wilts.sch.uk (This is shown under the ‘Our Team, Vacancies’ section).
Please return your completed application form to Recruitment@pickwickacademytrust.co.uk.
Please do not apply via the Indeed website and please note that we cannot accept CVs.
At Pickwick Academy Trust we are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we require anyone joining our school to actively contribute to this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020
Pickwick Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Our aim is to ensure that no applicant or employee is discriminated against or is disadvantaged by policies, procedures, conditions or requirements.
This job post has expired.