Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Year 4 Class Teacher.
An opportunity has arisen to join our highly inclusive and friendly school where pupils are
keen to learn and strive to do their best.
This is a fixed term post to cover a maternity leave, for one year initially, or until the post
holder returns (with the possibility of it becoming a permanent contract beyond that).
This is an exciting time to join our school as we continue to build on our successes and see
rising achievement for our pupils. We are committed to the professional development and
wellbeing of our staff and offer high quality training and excellent career development
In this role, you will be working as part of a dedicated and successful Y3/4 team. You will have
your PPA time together, supported by an exceptional phase leader.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a track record of delivering good or outstanding teaching across the curriculum
• has a strong knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
• has excellent behaviour management skills
• can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, and parents
• is a strong team player who is committed to making a difference
• is reflective and keen to engage with continuing professional development
• is ambitious for themselves, their pupils and the school
• is hardworking and has a good sense of humour
Applying for the job
Download an application form from the school website:
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.