- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
Wednesday afternoons, Thursday and Friday all day 16.25 hours
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1st January 2022 to 31st August 2022 - 8 months)
The Headteacher and Governors of this Church of England (Aided) school wish to appoint a passionate, caring, highly motivated and outstanding teacher to join our thriving, happy school.
We are seeking to appoint
• an outstanding teacher with high expectations
• an enthusiastic teacher who uses a wide range of creative teaching methods to motivate and inspire children
• a teacher who is committed to making learning enjoyable, exciting and relevant
• a teacher who values partnerships with parents
• a teacher who is a team player and is keen to engage in all aspects of our Christian school life
• a teacher with curriculum strengths (please tell us what yours are)
In return we can offer:
• A Christian learning community where excellence is our goal
• Friendly, well behaved children who work hard and are keen to learn
• The opportunity to work with a positive, committed and extremely supportive staff team
• Opportunities for professional development
• Parents who are keen to work in active partnership with the school
To Apply:- Please write a letter of application (no more than 2 x A4 sides) and complete an application form which can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should be addressed to the Chair of Governors and Mrs Costello (Headteacher) and both letter and application form should be sent by email, or by hand, to Mrs Costello by the closing date below.
Safeguarding: Please look on our school website for information about how we keep children in our school safe. And for our Safeguarding policies. Part of the interview process will be references to applicants’ knowledge and understanding of safeguarding. DBS clearance will be required. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.crb.org.uk.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 214 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Stretton St Matthew's CofE Primary School
St Matthew’s is proud of its long and well-established reputation for being a friendly and welcoming school and is renowned for its excellent atmosphere, ethos and consistently high expectations of behaviour, conduct and good manners. Our children thrive under our genuine care and achieve very high academic and behavioural standards.
Arranging a visit to Stretton St Matthew's CofE Primary School
Dates to look round school:
Tuesday 9th and Friday 12th November 2021 10-11am
Monday 22nd November 2021 9.30-10.30am