We are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher (Year 2) to join our
dedicated, hardworking and professional staff. We offer our pupils the very best start to their
education and we passionately believe that it is every child’s right to receive an education
that fosters a lifelong love of learning. The position is suitable for experienced as well as
early career teachers (ECT)
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching and have high expectations
- Be committed to an inclusive approach to learning
- Be able to develop an inspiring classroom environment
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Develop positive relationships with staff, children, parents and support services
- Plan creative learning opportunities indoors and out that inspire learners
We can offer a happy and supportive environment with a commitment to continued
professional development as part of The 1590 Trust and Campus Tees Schools Alliance.
Only shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to visit the school. PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THE SCHOOL APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED AND NOT THE DFE APPLICATION.
The trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The post you are applying for is exempt from the rehabilitation of offender’s act 1974.
We will also carry out an online search on shortlisted candidates to help identify any incidents or issues that are publicly available online.
This job post has expired.