Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS2
Main Pay Scale (possible TLR for subject leadership for the right candidate)
Class Teacher (at least two vacancies with one in Early Years and the other in KS2) Teachers: Main Pay Scale (possible TLR for subject leadership for the right candidate) Required for September 2021
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our lovely community focussed church school that values our diverse cohort and aims to fulfil our vision ‘Achievement for All, Guided by God’. You may be new to teaching or be an experienced teacher.
• Have a passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner willing to share best practice and develop others
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Knowledge of current national educational policy, priorities and initiatives
• A knowledge and understanding of current education pedagogy
• A commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• Have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly and lead others to success
We can offer you:
• A diverse and enthusiastic cohort of children, with a passion for learning
• Ongoing professional development and coaching
• Opportunities for you to lead subjects
• A caring Christian Church school environment which is dedicated to supporting the wellbeing of our whole community
Closing date - Monday 21st June 12pm. Shortlisting same day. Interviews - Thursday 24th June.
• You may be new to teaching or be an experienced teacher.
• Possible TLR for subject leadership for the right candidate
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
• Good opportunities for personal and career development
• Situated in the heart of Wimbledon with easy access to Central London and the South East
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Parental leave and shared parental leave schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
280 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About The Priory CofE School
The Priory is located in the heart of Wimbledon within the Merton Local Authority and the Diocese of Southwark. As a church school which embraces its Christian ethos, we are dedicated to the wellbeing of our pupils and our inclusive environment which permeates through everything we do. ‘Achievement for all, guided by God’ is our vision and our aim is to ensure all children thrive no matter their personal circumstances or at what stage they are on with their learning journey. We have beautiful school grounds including an award winning wildlife garden and we are currently planting trees to create a new forest environment. We are committed to pupil and staff wellbeing and work closely with our church and Local Authority cluster schools on different projects.
Please note we reserve the right to withdraw the advert if we receive a high number of suitable early applicants.
Arranging a visit to The Priory CofE School
All visits to the school are welcomed.
Please kindly contact the school office on 020-8540 8059 if you would like to arrange a visit.