- Job role
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L10 £52,723 - L14 £58,135
Are you ready for your next leadership challenge? Do you have a passion for educating children and the drive and ambition to support school improvement?
Oakfield Primary School require a hard-working and enthusiastic leader to embed our existing quality provision and support the Head to innovate further practice, ensuring all of our children achieve outstanding outcomes and enjoy a wide range of excellent experiences.
The Governing Body is looking to recruit a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Head Teacher to help lead Oakfield Primary School. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to lead a progressive, caring, inclusive, community school into the next phase of its development with a 0.6 teaching commitment.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a proven track record of leading improvement
• has ambitious aspirations for all of our children
• is able to motivate and inspire every child
• is able to work collaboratively, supporting and developing themselves and colleagues
• clear understanding of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment across all year group ranges
• is an excellent teacher
• is creative and knowledgeable enough to help further develop our inspiring curriculum
We can offer you
• amazing children to work with
• a warm, purposeful and happy school
• a school focused on continuous improvement
• a really supportive environment for your career to flourish
• good facilities
• an opportunity to make a difference
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.