This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £86,040 - £99,660
- L28 - L34
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking leader looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference? If so, you could be the Head Teacher that Unity Multi Academy Trust is looking for………
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working with pupils with a range of complex needs, curriculum development and delivery and the current Education Inspection Framework.
You should share our ambition for every child to achieve their full potential regardless of the complexity of their needs, in addition to having:
- a vision for the future development of the school
- a collaborative approach to being part of an ambitious and growing Trust
- the skills to lead, motivate and inspire by being a visible leader who can bring the workforce with you on ourimprovement journey
- the ability to deliver a diverse curriculum which meets the needs of all pupils
- an outward facing approach in order to build and develop relationships and partnership working
- the capacity to manage the school’s budget effectively and efficiently
- excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, resilience and a positive attitude
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer:
- enthusiastic, friendly and engaged pupils who are keen to learn
- an engaged community of families and external partners
- a talented, dedicated and hardworking staff and SLT team
- a supportive and proactive Trust Board and Chief Executive
- being a member of theExecutive Leadership Team
- an opportunity to be a part of the development of the Trust
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- training and development opportunities
- RISE employee assistance programme (including GP helpline, financial & legal advice line and carer support for employee and household members)
- Occupational Health Service
- family friendly policies
- free parking
Further details about the role
For an application pack, please see visit our website: https://www.unitymat.co.uk/
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the school, by appointment, during week commencing 13th March 2023
For an informal chat about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact Tracy Pearce, Chief Executive on 07867 133415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 20th March 2023 at 9.00am
Interviews: Week Commencing 17th April 2023 (tbc)
Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.
If you do not hear from us within 10 working days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is our policy that individual feedback will not be given at this stage.
You must complete a Trust Application form; CVs will not be accepted.
Unity MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this.
We arean equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and thosewith disabilities.
An online search will be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks, including online searches/checks.
Commitment to safeguarding
About Brooke School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 19
- School size
- 215 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Brooke School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 07867 133415
Brooke School, is an all-age broad-spectrum special school in Rugby, Warwickshire, which is part of Unity MAT. At its Ofsted Inspection in May 2022, the school was placed in Special Measures. The Trust have implemented a significant support package and we are now looking to appoint a proven, inspirational leader with the vision, knowledge and experience not only to drive the school’s improvement journey at a rapid pace, but to elevate it to be a centre of educational excellence.
Arranging a visit to Brooke School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Mead Educational Trust
343 Gipsy Lane, Leicester, LE4 9DD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Warwickshire