- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Leadership Range L18-24 (£64,143-£74,295)
Job summarySouthend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT) and the Academy Committee of Thorpedene Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, and forward-thinking Headteacher who has the drive, creativity, and commitment to deliver excellence in all areas of the school.
‘Achieving, Caring and Respecting with confidence’
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
- provide innovative opportunities for all our children to shine and achieve
- have strong values, high expectations and a proven ability to lead and motivate the whole school community within a multi-academy trust
- lead to ensure the highest quality teaching and learning across the school
- be visionary, imaginative, flexible, and motivating to work with
- have a commitment to an inclusive learning environment
- understand and value early years provision.
We can offer you:
- happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving
- dedicated and professional teaching and support staff
- a committed and supportive Academy Committee structure
- opportunities to influence and lead as part of the SECAT Executive Team
- positive working relationships with our five other SECAT schools
- opportunity to develop and hone your skills across the 3 – 18 age range within a
Applying for the job
Please complete SECAT application form and Recruitment Monitoring form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Forms can be downloaded from www.secat,co,uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 505 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Thorpedene Primary School
Thorpedene is a successful, large primary school, educating and caring for approximately 500 children and 90 employees.
The school is set in a community, whose purpose is the creation of a happy, safe, and secure environment in which learning in all its aspects is encouraged. Where we develop each child emotionally, so each is valued, has a sense of responsibility, demonstrates respect, and shows care for everyone, both within school and within the wider community.
Our aim at Thorpedene Primary School is to provide a purposeful, well-balanced curriculum which stimulates learning, encouraging reflective children to have the independence and self-confidence to live and learn, now and in the future.
We are determined to ensure that every child who attends Thorpedene Primary School continues to succeed in a supportive learning environment based on the school core values of ‘Achieving, Caring, Respecting with Confidence’. We know that children learn better when they are happy. Here at Thorpedene Primary School we continue to put the best interests of every child at the heart of our school and ensure that every child is nurtured and challenged to achieve their true potential and pursue their dreams.
Arranging a visit to Thorpedene Primary School
School Visits can be arranged by contacting jan d'Eca on email@example.com or 07725 481866
Visits can be arranged during w/c 13 September 2021