Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale
Fir Bank Primary is a successful and continually improving school, which is viewed by Ofsted (2018) as Good. We are looking for a classroom teacher (for upper KS2) to join our highly motivated and dedicated team.
We are seeking applicants who are dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school.
We are looking for teachers who will;
• Be excellent with potential to develop
• Have high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Can look and think ‘outside the box’
• Reflective and always looking to improve their practice
• Eager to work as part of a team to help every child reach their full potential
• Determined to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect.
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
In return we offer;
• A ‘good’ school, committed to excellence
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and supporting team of staff and governors
• Children who are enthusiastic, have exemplary behaviour and love challenge
• Excellent professional development opportunities
Applying for the job
Greater Manchester Jobs websiteMore on how to apply
210 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Fir Bank Primary School
Thank you for your interest in the roles of Class Teacher.
Fir Bank is part of The Oak Trust with North Chadderton and Thorpe Primary School. This gives us the opportunity to work closely with two collaborative schools both of whom share our fundamental values and ethos, providing a high quality and inclusive education which allows all our children in our school to succeed.
We are looking to recruit two permanent class teachers to join our team in September.
The posts are open to NQT’s and experienced teachers. Those who join our team are able to demonstrate that they share our values, are highly motivated to work with colleagues with and beyond their school to continuously develop their skills and pursue professional excellence, and are committed to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children. If this is you then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Arranging a visit to Fir Bank Primary School
Please ring school office 0161 624 9577