- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
32.5 hours per week over 5 days. 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour break at lunchtime.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31st August 2022)
A Specialist Learning Support Assistant is required to join our team for the remainder of this academic year. Candidates should ideally be qualified to at least NVQ Level 2/NNEB or equivalent and be experienced working with children with ASC, to join our ASC unit - The Swan Centre. We are seeking an excellent teaching assistant who has passion and skills in supporting children with autism across the primary age range.
Strand on the Green Infant & Nursery and Strand on the Green Junior School, share a site and are very successful schools, both committed to inclusion. Strand Schools are working togeher on this exciting project and are looking for a highly motivated teaching assistant who will relish the opportunities this post offers.
We will offer you:
* Strong, supportive leadership teams that encourage initiative.
* Excellent opportunities for professional development.
* A new purpose built workplace at the heart of our schools.
* An opportunity to be part of this exciting and stimulating development.
* A great team spirit and the support of hard working and enthusiastic colleagues.
* Diverse and sparky children from great families.
* A fantastic, easily accessible location by the river in Chiswick.
Strand schools are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be subject to professional checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.