- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
This is an exciting time for the school as we are looking for a Teacher of English with a passion to work with young people to drive their success even further. In return, you can expect effective support from our strong leadership team along with a hardworking, talented, and passionate staff body. The role will offer an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to raising standards and improving outcomes for young people.
We are looking for a person who:
• Has an ambition to improve outcomes for young people
• Is commitment to building positive, respectful relationships with students and colleagues
• Is reliable, following through on what they say they will do
• Can display resilience, adapting, learning and growing in the role
In return you will:
• Receive access to a comprehensive induction and ongoing programme of continuing professional development
• Have regular line management meetings
• Work in an environment that prioritise student and staff health and well-being
• Have access to free car parking on site
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion.
Sir William Ramsay is committed to the protection and safety of its students and staff.
TLR £2,000 fixed for 1 year
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1006 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Sir William Ramsay School
Are you looking for a role in a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so, we would love to show you our school. Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, Hazelmere is a great place to live and work. Our school is committed to empowering everyone to achieve and our values of Respect, Ambition, Reliability and Resilience drive all that we do.