9 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
11 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
12 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Term time + 5 PD days Hours between 8am-4:30pm (negotiable)
- NJC Grade D, £21,968
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Collaborative working within a team
- High standard of interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to relate well to a wide range of people
What the school offers its staff
- A school ranked in the top 20% of in the country for student progress since 2016.
- A chance to join our National Award-winning school for ’Outstanding Secondary School Progress’ by the Education Business Awards.
- The top performing school overall in Middlesbrough since 2016 and ranked one of the top 5 in the Real Schools’ Guide of Teesside state secondary schools for 5 years.
- A school with consistently outstanding GCSE results across subjects for 4 years running, with 20+ subjects performing above national 2022 results.
- A school where 74% of students achieved a standard pass (9-4) in English and Maths and 50% achieved a strong pass (9-5) for 2022.
- Maths results that are consistently high with over 77% achieving 9-4 and 56% achieving 9-5 last year with strong student progress.
- A commitment to both academic and pastoral success with SMSC as a driving force and strength.
- An SSAT Award winning school for 6 years running.
- A staff well-being package supported by a serving NHS practitioner which is nationally recognised.
- A nationally recognised, bespoke professional development programme – AGS Inspire.
- A school with a broad and balanced curriculum where all subjects are valued and students are taught through pathways.
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 345 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Acklam Grange School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1454 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Acklam Grange School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01642 277700
Acklam Grange School and Linthorpe Community Primary School converted to academies on 01 July 2018 and are co-founders of The Legacy Learning Trust multi academy trust, with a shared vision: Placing learners and learning at the heart of all that we do Acklam Grange School is a large, 11 – 16 urban, multi-cultural secondary school (NOR 1441) with first class facilities in new campus-style BSF buildings. We place the students at the heart of all that we do. We gained Teaching School status in 2017 to provide high quality training, development and support to new and experienced school staff. We place the students at the heart of all that we do. We offer you: • A school ranked in the top 20% of in the country for student progress for four years running. • A school with a broad and balanced curriculum where all subjects are valued. • National Award winner for ’Outstanding Secondary School Progress 2018’ by the Education Business Awards. • The top performing school overall in Middlesbrough for four years running and ranked one of the top 5 in the Real Schools’ Guide of Teesside state secondary schools. • Consistently outstanding GCSE results including 9-4 English & Maths 70%, 76% 9-4 English, 77% 9-4 Maths with 27 subjects performing above national figures. • A nationally recognised, bespoke professional development programme – AGS Inspire. • A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community. • A commitment to both academic and pastoral success with SMSC as a driving force and strength. • Staff well-being package supported by a serving NHS practitioner which is nationally recognised. • SSAT Award winners for 5 years running.
Arranging a visit to Acklam Grange School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Beaumont Hill Academy
Salters Lane South, Darlington, DL1 2AN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Middlesbrough