Hanbury CofE First School, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 4BS
8 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
18 October 2021
27 September 2021 at 12:00pm
13 September 2021
Part-time 30 hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 3.15pm
Fixed term (Attached to child)
Hanbury CE First School are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is able to work one to one with a pupil. The candidate should be able to motivate, inspire and have high expectations for the child in their care.
We are looking for a candidate who is:-
- Relevant NVQ level 3 or above
- KS2 experience
- Experience working with disadvantaged and SEND children
- A willingness to take specialist training as necessary
- Enthusiastic with energy and passion for teaching and a sense of humour.
Applying for the job
Please complete and return the application form to the school office, visits to the school are welcome.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming and stimulating environment
- High standards of teaching and learning
- Caring, motivated and courteous children
- Experienced, committed, friendly and supportive colleagues.
- An active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
Visits to the school welcome. Please telephone or email the school email@example.com for application details.
Hanbury CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Criminal Records Bureau (DBS Check).
Arranging a visit to Hanbury CofE First School
Please call 01527 821298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a school visit