- £48,901 - £53,888 per year (Leadership Scale (Fringe) 6 - 10)
Assistant Headteacher job summary
Milton Mount Primary School in Pound Hill, Crawley is looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Assistant Headteacher to join our team of dedicated and hard working professionals.
The Assistant Headteacher will work within the leadership team to create and implement a vision for the next phase of school improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher who enjoys modelling effective and inspirational practice and supports others to improve;
- be able to motivate and inspire children and adults to achieve their best in all areas of learning and behaviour;
- be committed to inclusion, high expectations and raising standards;
- be an excellent communicator with good organisational and personal skills; and
- be enthusiastic about contributing to the wider life of the school
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of staff who are committed to the success and welfare of every child in our school;
- the opportunity to work within a cohesive team with involvement in all aspects of the school’s leadership;
- high quality professional development both in school, through our Teaching School Alliance and as a member of Greensand Multi-Academy Trust; and
- an environment where innovation and inspirational ideas are encouraged.
The closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Monday 16th May 2022, however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to appoint someone sooner than this if we identify a suitable candidate. Applicants are warmly invited to contact Mrs Anne Holmes, Milton Mount Headteacher, to discuss the role in more depth.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 25th May 2022.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.